One More Tri Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquavelo offers the opportunity for athletes with and without disabilities to compete alongside each other. This race embraces the idea that sports can unify all of us. One More Tri is sanctioned by USA Triathlon and is the culminating race for Special Olympics New Jersey’s triathletes.
- Triathlon: 0.25 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run
- Duathlon: 1 mile run, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run
- Aquavelo: 0.25 mile swim, 12 mile bike
- Triathlon: 0.1 mile swim, 6 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Duathlon: 0.5 mile run, 6 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Aquavelo: 0.1 mile swim, 6 mile bike
Early Packet Pick-Up & Info Sessions
We want to give our participants as many options as possible to help make the race day experience as easy as possible! Check out your options for early packet pickup and information sessions. Then all you have to do on race day is show up!
Friday, September 11
Saturday, September 12
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00am – Packet Pick-Up / Registration Check-In; Transition Area Opens
- 7:30am – Transition Area Closes; Opening Ceremony
- 8:00am – Sprint Race begins
- 8:25am – Super Sprint Race begins
- 10:00am – Post-Race Celebration and Awards
*On-site Registration will be accepted during Early Packet Pick-Up and on Race Day.
Each finisher will receive a custom commemorative medal when crossing the finish line. Individual and relay awards will be given in the following categories for both the sprint and super sprint distances.
- Triathlon – Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Triathlon – Top 3 male and female age group finishers – 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & up
- Duathlon – Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Aquavelo – Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Top Triathlon Relay
- Top Duathlon Relay